Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I’m In Love…

with my New Pantry!!!

Our kitchen is almost finished! We’ve been using it for a while now, but there are still a few more things to do, like installing baseboard and toe kick, painting a few areas, a little grouting, etc. I will be posting pictures of our kitchen soon, but I wanted to share our pantry now. Here are some pictures of it before I put everything in it.

pantry layout

kitchen remodel

pantry

And here are some pictures of it filled with food.

small pantry layout

kitchen remodel pantry

pantry layout

These pictures were taken at two different times, so some things have been moved and other things are more plentiful. Also, the walls are only partially painted in one of the pictures. And, yes, Pepsi was on sale.

The pantry is probably my favorite thing in the kitchen. I did a lot of research about shelving height and layout, and it turned out perfect! All of our food and drinks fit in there. The only thing edible that isn’t in there is my CANDY! It has its own drawer. Open-mouthed smile

Thanks for letting me share my pantry with you!

Happy Wednesday!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment